If you don't wish to shop online with a credit card, then the eBay gift card will be an excellent alternative. Remember, just like a cash or credit card, the eBay gift card code must be kept carefully, don't show it to others for no reason.
There is one significant benefit of purchasing an eBay gift card online – in most cases, it's being sold for a lower price than its value. That means that buyers of the eBay voucher code can purchase goods on the internet store with discounts. So if you are looking for cheap eBay gift cards the Buysellvouchers marketplace will be a great option. And this is not the only advantage for buying eBay gift cards online; you will also be able to save money on shipping costs (thanks to the product email delivery system).
How to buy eBay gift card online
The buying process on the Buysellvouchers marketplace is fast and easy. If you want to buy eBay gift card, please follow these steps:
1. Choose Category: "Gift Cards".
2. Select "eBay Gift Cards".
3. Select a gift card which you want to purchase.
4. Enter the amount of how many eBay gift cards you want to add to the "Cart".
7. Enter "Email address" (product email delivery).
8. Enter "Captcha".
9. Press the button "Checkout".
10. After you have paid, press the button "Done".
11. After receiving a payment Buysellvouchers will send the eBay voucher code to your email. You will also be able to find the purchased eBay gift card code in your account under the "Transactions'' section.
In this tutorial you will learn how to buy eBay gift cards on the Buysellvouchers gift cards marketplace. The procedure for buying a gift card is the same for all types of gift cards.
Note: Please carefully check the product details and buyers' reviews before the purchase. Some products are shipped instantly, but some are delayed. If you do not receive the item, contact the support immediately for a refund. You can find more information about the buying and selling process of gift cards and vouchers in our FAQ section.
How to sell eBay gift card
If you have an unwanted eBay gift card that you want to sell, please follow these steps:
1. Click on "Sign up". Choose the account type "Seller" and register.
2. After registration, click on "Account preferences".
3. Select "My Products".
4. Press "Add New Product".
5. Choose the product category - "Gift Cards".
6. Select the product - eBay gift card.
7. Select the payment systems & e-wallets (through which you want to receive a payment for eBay gift card).
8. Enter "Price".
9. Select the Currency - USD, EUR, GBP.
10. Enter "Product Name".
11. Enter "Product Description".
12. Press "Register New Product".
13. Click on "Actions".
14. Select "Add New Item".
15. Select the way how to share the eBay gift card code.
16. Congratulations - The eBay gift card has been placed for sale.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to sell eBay gift cards on the Buysellvouchers gift cards marketplace. The procedure for selling a gift card is the same for all types of gift cards.
The registration process on Buysellvouchers marketplace is simple, and it is free. No credit card information is required for registration. Before using Buysellvouchers marketplace, please read the Terms and Conditions. If you have any doubts or questions, you can contact our Support.
Gift an eBay gift card to your loved ones for the ultimate in shopping freedom. eBay is the world's marketplace, with incredible deals from big-name stores and micro-niche sellers all around the world.
It's where collectors go to complete collections of Hummel figurines, baseball cards, and over 800 million listings! eBay regulars and anybody who enjoys shopping or collecting would appreciate an eBay gift card.
What is an eBay gift card?
The eBay gift card is a perfect gift for many. One can use this card for shopping from a million number of items that are available in home & garden, electronics, toys, sporting goods and a lot more in between. These gift cards never expire and don’t come with any fees too.
One can shop with it instantly or can wait for the best deal. Like other merchants online, eBay has come with its gift cards for its public. They can be redeemed for covering all or part of the cost of a good that is purchased through its official website.
If you have got any eBay gift certificate, then you must use it as a payment mode for your next item that is available on eBay. You must know that you should have a PayPal account for using this gift card.
This one card comes with various purchase options. This is exactly what an eBay gift card offers every recipient. Whether it is unique, new or anything in between, eBay has covered for all gifts, every time and every occasion.
Get ready to shop from a billion number of items in Fashion, Motor, Toys, Art and many more in their categories.
How to redeem an eBay gift card?
Visit the official website of eBay and click on “Sign in”. Enter username and password, and simply click on the “Sign in” button. If you are not having an eBay account, then register online.
Click on “My eBay” on top of your screen. You will be taken to the page of “My eBay” for the auctions that you have achieved. Click on the auction link for which you need to make a payment and then click on the option of “Pay now” at the top of your page”. You will be requested for entering your PayPal details like username & password. Soon after entering this information, a new page of eBay checkout will be opened before you. Scroll down this page and find an area that displays “Redemption code”. Enter the gift card number as shown on the email or card. Click on “Apply” and click on “Update Total”. If the amount on your gift card is equal to your selected item or even exceeds, you need to confirm your address details and complete your checkout process. On the other hand, if the amount is exceeding your card amount, then you need to pay the rest with your PayPal account.
So never disappoint when you receive an eBay gift card as a birthday present or on your anniversary, it is just like a debit card with some amount that can be used for shopping for your item and of your choice only on eBay.
What does the eBay gift card code consist of?
Each Card allocates a unique number, which is used each time a transaction is conducted using that Card. It is a 13-character string made up of numbers and letters. On the other hand, these gift card numbers may appear in other places if they use for promotional purposes.
It is inscribed on the back of the Card in embossed writing, identifying it as an eBay gift card. When you use your gift card to make a transaction, you must enter the code that was issued to you. The code is only usable for a limited time before expiring.
eBay gift card denominations
eBay gift cards are available from many vendors at various price points and denominations. There are several price options for gift cards, which can be present on the official websites of eBay and other authorized vendors.
Its appearance and denomination differ from shop to store. On the eBay website, you can also choose or personalize your card. The majority of stores sell gift cards in increments of $25, $50, $100, and $200.
How to use an eBay gift card?
1. Sign in to your eBay account using your eBay username and password.
2. Add the product to your eBay shopping cart or click "Buy it now" to proceed to the checkout.
3. Scroll down to the "Gift cards, coupons, and eBay bucks" area on the payment page and input the 13-digit card number from the back of your eBay gift card. If you got a digital gift card, its number should include in the email with which it was attached.
4. Enter your gift card code in the box provided.
5. Press the "Apply" button.
6. Your item total will change as a result. If you have enough money on your eBay gift card to cover the total cost of your transaction, your balance will be $0.00. Otherwise, the remaining balance will show.
7. On the right side of the page, click "Confirm and pay" to finish your PayPal checkout.
If you are not currently connected to your PayPal account and/or do not have PayPal linked to eBay, you will be taken to PayPal when you click "Confirm and pay" to log in. Even if your eBay gift card covers the whole cost of your transaction, this will occur.
How to check an eBay gift card balance?
It is easy to check the balance of your eBay gift card. Take the following steps:
1. Navigate to www.eBay.com.
2. Log into your account.
3. Select Gift Cards from the top-level persistent menu.
4. On the left menu, choose to Check Your Balance.
5. Enter your eBay gift card's 13-digit code and click Check Balance.
6. Your balance will show on the screen.
Paying with an eBay gift card
To use your gift card to purchase an item, you must enter your redemption code. Your gift card redemption code may be present here:
- Digital cards: The code may be found in the email.
- Physical cards: Scratch the protective coating on the back of the card to disclose the code.
When you're ready to buy anything, here's how to use your eBay gift card at the checkout:
1. Enter your shipping and payment information.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the checkout page and enter the redemption code for the gift card in the Add coupons section.
3. Click Apply to view your updated total.
4. Double-check your details and click Confirm and Pay.
If your gift card doesn't cover the whole cost of an item, you may pay the balance using a credit card, Apple Pay, Google Pay, or PayPal.
Notes for using your eBay gift card
1. Your gift card has limitations on its usage:
You cannot use your card to purchase other gift cards, gift cards from third parties, gift certificates, coupons, or any kind of cash offered on eBay, including coins, paper money, or virtual currency. It also cannot be used to buy precious metals like gold and silver in the form of ingots, bars, or coins.
2. You cannot use a gift card on eBay as a visitor; you must have an account:
You cannot check out as a guest while using a gift card. To use your gift card at the checkout, you must first register an account, which we can demonstrate in our free guide on how to create an eBay account.
3. Gift cards are connected to PayPal, and to use them, you must have a PayPal account:
It is due to retailers accepting your gift card as payment for the things you ordered, and how they are returned. You may also go to PayPal's support page for assistance with your gift card purchases.
4. If you return an item purchased using a gift card, you may receive your money back:
If you return an item on eBay, you will repay the full amount of your transaction, even if you paid using a gift card. On the other hand, a refund will credit back to the same gift card, so you must utilize the funds to buy things listed by eBay sellers.
Questions & Answers
If you have more questions about using the eBay gift card, such as (popular questions):
- How to check the eBay gift card balance
- Are there the eBay gift card scams?
- How to use a gift card on eBay
- How to redeem the eBay gift card
- How to refund the eBay gift card
- What to do if the eBay gift card is not working?
- What is the limit for the eBay gift card?
- How to check the eBay gift card transaction history?
- Does the eBay gift card expire?
- Where can I find the terms and conditions of the eBay gift card?
then you have the opportunity to ask these questions to the eBay gift card sellers. We have created the sections “Questions” and “Private Message” which allow the buyer to receive all the necessary answers to various questions related to the product from the eBay gift card sellers. You will find the options mentioned above “Questions” and “Private Message” below the description (Additional information) of the selected eBay gift card. You do not need to be registered on our platform to ask a question about the product.
Buy eBay gift cards with crypto or e-currency
On the Buysellvouchers marketplace, you will be able to buy eBay gift cards with many different cryptocurrencies and e-currencies: Perfect Money, Webmoney, Advanced Cash (Advcash), Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), Tether ERC20 (USDT), Tether TRC20 (USDT), Ethereum (ETH), BS token.
We hope that in the future it will be possible to buy eBay gift cards with other payment systems and e-wallets like: PayPal, Visa, Payeer, Payoneer, OkPay, Payza, Qiwi, Revolut, Skrill, Netteler, Epay, ApplePay, Yandex.Money, MasterCard, Cash app, LiqPay, MoneyGram, and many others as well.
For buying eBay gift cards, contact the dealer of eBay gift cards, choose the e-gift card of the right currency and value and follow the system's instructions.
In conclusion, it can be said that the eBay gift card is a gift that is made for all people and can be gifted on any occasion. Now, there is no need to hunt for gifts when circumstances approach, as you have got the easiest to buy and gift someone that is the eBay gift card.
If you want to sell eBay gift card, you must Sign Up. Under "Account Preferences" you will be able to find the section "My products", where it will be possible for you to add your eBay gift card for sale. You can find more information about the purchasing and selling process of gift cards and coupons in our FAQ section. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact the customer service.
If you are interested in the eBay gift cards giveaways, follow the Buysellvouchers social media accounts. We regularly provide different kinds of gift cards giveaways through our social media channels.