BuySellVouchers is a commercial market place that brings the buyer and seller directly. BuySellVouchers accepts your payments for products placed by sellers on the basis of Agreement previously negotiated with them. BuySellVouchers will not constitute as a party in your transaction with the seller and is not responsible for any damages and/or losses that may arise in case of default of either party. BuySellVouchers do not interfere with the process of your transaction, but provides a convenient interface for it. BuySellVouchers can not guarantee that seller is 100% honest. BuySellVouchers is not responsible for product quality and is responsible for the timely delivery of product after payment only.
First of all, you should understand that you are buying virtual products and you can't touch it before purchase. Practice shows that majority of misunderstandings during online shopping occurs due to the fact, that customers are in a hurry and do not familiarise themselves with terms of sales/delivery or product description carefully enough. So please, do not rush, take your time and study all available information about the product and its seller thoroughly.
During the choise of product it's highly recommended:
- To study the product description page carefully and make sure that this product is exactly what you want. All available information on this product is supplied by the seller. You should clearly understood from the description what you will get after a payment. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the seller directly, as they have full information about their product. By the way, time of response to your message and how detailed is their reply will help you to evaluate the seller.
- To pay attention to the number of product purchases, as well as were there any returns. If there are negative or positive feedbacks, make sure you have read them. Pay special attention to the seller's comments on these feedbacks.
- To have a look onto seller's personal page. Note the seller's registration date on the market and what kind of contact details is stade. Notice! This information is provided solely by the seller and is not checked by market administration.
- To pay attention to seller's rating. The rating is a main indicator of seller's reputation on our market. Only customers (ie people who have made payments) can affect the rating of a seller. Negative feedback decrease the rating.
- To check the total amount of sales from this seller. A large number of sales and high rating indicate that this seller has a good record on our market service and is thrustworthy.
Payment for products.
- To pay for a product you just need to choose the most suitable option for you on the description page and click "pay" button.
- When withdrawing or depositing crypto into your account, pay careful attention to the network you choose. If a payment is sent to the wrong network, then a funds recovery fee of $50 is charged.
- Refunds are only possible to a BuySellVouchers account balance regardless of the originally used payment method. If you do not have yet an account on the BuySellVouchers marketplace, then You should create an account - the registration process will take you no more than a few minutes. All additional expenses related to the conversion of electronic currencies are not compensated.
BuySellVouchers is a digital market platform with instant product delivery. You will be able to use product right after payment and you don't need to wait even minute to start enjoying the product. You will get the product in your e-mail inbox immediately after successful payment.
You can leave a feedback on every product you have purchased on our market and edit your review if necessary. As we said earlier, feedback affect seller's raring directly.
You must not use any abusive or aggressive language or images; swear, threaten, harass or abuse others, including other users, or behave in this manner towards the Company staff that operate or support the Website.
What to do if I have been cheated?
First of all, do not worry and do not panic. Practice shows that in most cases it's not a fraud, but a simple misunderstanding. Lots of misunderstandings arises from the fact that the buyer is not reading the terms and/or product description carefully or the seller did not explain clearly what he's selling.
So, if you think you became a fraud victim, your actions shoud be following:
- First, please carefully read the product description and conditions of purchase once more. If it was your inattention, contact the seller, explain the situation and try to settle the matter with him. If you are dealing with fair seller, most likely you will succeed.
- If you think that the product received does not match the description, you may left the negative feedback, but no later than 24 hours from the time of payment. The seller will receive an e-mail requiring to contact you. If the seller has not left a comment on your feedback or contacted you within 24 hours, please report the administrator. Please note: if you do not appear to have been directly affected, we will be unable to consider your complaint any further.
By opening a dispute on the website, you agree to the following terms & conditions:
- If a partial refund is offered by the seller, you must either accept or decline the offer within 72 hours of receiving the offer.
- If you do not respond to the partial refund offer within 72 hours, the offer will be automatically accepted and the dispute will be closed.
- Once a dispute is closed, you will not be able to reopen it.
- Buyer should not accept or agree to any offsite trade and personal offers provided by the sellers. Protect yourself from falling victim to scam.
- Trade conducted offsite will not receive support from BuySellVouchers either in mediation or compensation, as we are not responsible for the actions of individuals taken outside of our platform.
- Report to us immediately if you encounter any sellers soliciting for offsite trade. If the report comes with sufficient proof and the perpetrator is penalized, you will be rewarded for your efforts.
In some cases the administration may ask buyer and/or seller to provide more information relevant to the case. You should provide this information to Market administration within 5 days. If we do not receive your reply within 5 days the situation may be resolved not in your favor.